Wednesday, June 22, 2016

June Bloom at Candace's



"It's pure joy to watch all of your hard work turn into reality!"

When we enjoy each other's work and someone likes our work, we are reminded of why we do this in the first place.  


Janet's trendy quilt for her niece's college dorm room.  She has special messages quilted right into the quilt for her niece. Here's the back....


Next up is this quilt by Julie and we all love it and want her to gift it to one of us

Sorry I am posting this on my phone and I don't have all my tools on the computer so you may have to turn your head to see this picture of her back label.  

Here is my own quilt for my niece and her wedding. Fun to make and the picture is from the beautiful mountains in Wyoming sorry you all don't have this backdrop for your quilts this month. Her last name will soon be Wilson; if you are wondering about the back.  


And finally this cute quilt was finished and hiding in her sewing room by Candace, who by the way was our superb  hostess this month.

Candace, thank you for the great time and the beautiful lunch with chili relllenos casserole and fruit salad and yummy muffins with yogurt. She also gave us each gift of "quilt tips" and beautiful buttons. I have the best idea for my buttons already and can't wait to put them to use.

Again, sorry I'm posting this on my phone so I will just give you the picture of the recipe and type it out when I get back home.


2 comments:

  1. Love to see all the talent and beauty on display! So inspiring. You are amazing ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love looking back on this blog all the time I love it as a reference and it is so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete